Assessment, treatment and advice with the aim of rehabilitation, injury prevention, achieving health and fitness goals and/or boosting performance:
- Individualized physical activity programs, incorporating stretching, resistance and cardiovascular training
- Evaluation of biomechanics, pre-existing exercise and nutritional programs, including nutritional supplementation
We treat patients of all ages from office workers to elite marathon runners affected by injuries, illnesses or disabilities. We diagnose the problem and carry out the most appropriate treatment to relieve pain, improve movement, flexibility and strength as well as preventing re-occurrence. We take a holistic approach and involve our patients directly in their own care, prescribing a wide range of exercises.
- Restores and maintains body’s physical function and performance
- Alleviates symptoms of asthma, arthritis and IBS
- Reduces likelihood of recurring injuries
- Improves postural imbalances, improves joint mobility, relieves muscle tension and improves blood and nerve supply.
- Increases range of motion
Conditions Often Treated:
- Musculoskeletal disorders, including back pain, neck pain and sciatica. Sports injuries, joint pain, including sprains, at the ankle and knee for example and arthritis
- Inflammatory disorders, including frozen shoulder
- Recurring headaches
- Chronic pain
- Heart conditions