New Procedures for Clients – to help keep you safe
So that our centre is as safe as possible, you will have a slightly different salon experience than before:
We are kindly asking that you:
- Please bring a mask with you to wear for your time in the centre. If you don’t have one, we will have some basic ones for sale.
- Please limit the amount of personal items you bring with you into the salon. Anything brought in will need to be kept with you at all times. Please limit the amount of jewellery you wear before your appointment.
- Arrive alone to your appointment where possible. We won’t be able to accommodate anyone who has to wait for you.
- Please only arrive a maximum of 5 minutes early for your appointment. If earlier than this you will need to wait in your car or outside in the fresh air. We appreciate your prompt arrival. If you are late, we may have to reschedule.
- Upon entering the centre we ask that you immediately put shoe coverings over your footwear (provided).
- Wash your hands (or sanitise) when you arrive at the salon. We will have antibacterial gel and spray by the door for your use.
- A contactless temperature gauge will be used as a precaution for each client before your treatment
- You may be asked to pay before your treatment as we aim to stagger appointments in and out of the centre to avoid too many people in the reception area. Contactless payment is preferred, where possible, we also accept apple pay.
- Keep a space of 2 metres between you and anyone else in the salon. Do not touch or shake hands with anyone else in the salon. Whilst we enjoy communicating with you in our centre, we don’t want to discourage this, but please be mindful with regard to your proximity to the therapist when talking during or before/after treatment.
- We will be using light disposable covers, so please let the therapist know if you need the room to be warmer. We want you to have the most comfortable experience.
- Apart from water, fruit and tea service has been suspended (preferably you can bring your own water, or it will be available for you to help yourself at our filter station).
- Please refrain from unnecessary touching of items in the shop. We understand that some products require tactile inspections in order to be purchased. If this is the case then we will have disposable gloves available.
- Appointments are spaced out to reduce the number of people present and to allow extra time for cleaning/sanitisation.
- Sanitising of personal spaces and hand washing will take place in between clients. As well as more frequent cleaning of high touch common area surfaces. Staff have been informed and trained on sanitisation best practices
- If you are a new client, an online form will be sent to you to complete and sign before you come for your appointment
- We will take caution or refusal of therapy for high risk / shielding clients; Moderate risk clients (e.g. over 70; controlled conditions – as can be seen with extra care and caveat for client). We have the right to refuse to treat a client.
- Not all treatments may be available in the early days of reopening, such as facials
We are also asking customers to reschedule your appointment if:
- You have experienced any cold or flu symptoms in the last 14 days
- Have been in contact with anyone with cold or flu symptoms in the last 14 days