We Are Open – July 2020
We are thrilled to let you know that we are reopening MindBody Therapy on Tuesday 14th July! We are starting gently, so the first week we have limited availability, but please call and we can see where we can squeeze you in. Or you can book online. We can’t wait to see you back in the centre for a much-needed catch-up and pamper. We want our salon to be somewhere familiar and where you can feel relaxed and safe, so some things will be a bit different on arrival.
• Bring a mask with you to wear in centre and reception area. Masks can also be bought from the desk.
• Please arrive on time (not too early), alone and with minimal belongings.
• Use hand sanitiser and put on foot coverings as soon as you enter the centre (both will be provided at the door)
• The sauna and shower are temporarily closed.
• No beauty treatments on the face are available until further notice.
• Please be assured that we have taken all precautions necessary to minimise risk of infection for all our clients and staff. All rooms and equipment will be deep cleaned in between treatments and we will be using disposable items such as blankets and PPE in accordance with guidelines.
• We are kindly asking customers not to make an appointment if you have experienced any cold or flu symptoms in the last 14 days or you have been in contact with anyone with cold or flu symptoms in the last 14 days.
Now for the fun part, are you going to stick with your usual treatment, switch it up, or do you need a few treatments to make up for lost time? If you are unsure have a chat with one of our reception team and they can suggest a new treatment for you. Once you’ve decided, book an appointment with us by either booking online, calling or email. If you cannot find an appointment online please call us as we can sometimes move things around. Also please be aware that we might need to move you up or down by 15 minutes as we need to stagger entry and exit into the centre, but we will always call you to let you know.
Aches and pains? MASSAGE can help reduce any muscular tiredness and pain. During lockdown many of our daily routines have changed and we may have fallen into bad habits. Bad posture from not sitting at a proper desk, standing (or not standing) for long periods….whatever has changed in your life may be causing your body some stress. A few regular treatments can help you get your body back on track. Maybe also try AROMATHERAPY or AROMA in your massage which uses essential oils to aid mood changes and targets specific ailments you might be suffering from. HOT STONE MASSAGE is deeply relaxing and the heat penetrates the muscle to ease tension and expand bloods vessels, which encourages blood flow throughout the body.
Anxiety and/or depression? REIKI and GUIDED VISUALISATION. An increase in anxiety is something many of us have experienced lately as worries of security, health and finances became more apparent. Reiki is a natural healing system which uses universal energy to heal the body and mind. If you are feeling low and thinking negatively you will not be running at your optimum level and your chances of getting ill increase. A reiki healer can help channel positive energy to you and improve your outlook thereby increasing your wellbeing and energy levels.
Not sleeping well? REFLEXOLOGY is deeply relaxing, relieves stress and leads to better sleep. It rests on the ancient Chinese belief in ‘qi ‘ or “vital energy.” Qi flows through each person. Under stress a body blocks qi. This can cause an imbalance in the body that can lead to illness. Reflexology aims to keep qi flowing through the body, keeping it balanced and disease-free.