We are thrilled to let you know we are reopening MindBody Therapy on 🎄THURSDAY 3RD DECEMBER! 🎄 We cannot wait to open our doors and welcome you back into our centre for a much-needed relaxation and pamper. We are open for online bookings and also on the phone, so please call us 020 3417 6108 if you cannot find the appointment you would like or if you wish to discuss something.
The same health and hygiene measures we introduced after the first lockdown will be in place again. As a reminder:
- Wear a mask in the centre, you may also be asked to wear one during your treatment. If you forget to bring one we have masks on sale for £1. You may be asked to wear the mask during your treatment depending on the latest Government guidelines.
- Please use the shoe coverings provided at the door when you enter the centre and sanitize your hands.
- Do not arrive early for your appointment, 5 minutes beforehand is adequate.
- Please arrive alone, we cannot accommodate other people in the waiting area.
- If you feel unwell, please call the centre to inform us as soon as possible.
- Do not make an appointment if you have experienced any cold or flu symptoms in the last 14 days or if you have been in contact with anyone with cold or flu symptoms in the last 14 days
⛄We expect a flurry of bookings and December is a busy month for everyone so don’t forget to carve out some time for yourself. ❄️
(The phone is on divert until next week but please leave a message and someone will get back to you)
REIKI returns ONLINE on Sunday 6th December. FOR THIS SESSION ONLY IT WILL BE AT THE NEW TIME OF 2PM. Let’s get the energy and vibration raised for the season and for the final time in 2020!
Just as our physical body uses food to nourish it our energy body does the same – our bodies are comprised of energy vibrating at different speeds. These vibrations create a field around them, often referred to as an aura. The aura is a highly perceptual system that transmits and receives messages from the external and internal environment. We can all receive and give reiki through communication and guidance. Only £5. Book online and a code will be sent out to you.
Everyone is welcome from beginners to advanced, no experience necessary, just come with an open heart and mind.
Our shop has many gifts and suggestions for presents for your loved ones this Christmas and we are adding some new items for you over the next week. Step inside for a browse or head over to our online shop where we have some wellbeing gift packages available that can be bought for click and collect or posted – as well as some of our best selling products from our handmade range.
Many of you will be pleased to hear that we will open up the sauna. There are some new rules we need to implement in order to keep it open and running. Our receptionist can explain to you on booking. The main notable ones are:
- The shower will not be in use
- 2 people maximum from the same household to share the sauna
- You must bring your own towels, please bring a minimum of two towels – one to put under your feet and the other to sit on the bench.
- Payment in advance on time of booking.
GIFT VOUCHERS make the perfect gift, they can be bought for any treatment or left open for the recipient to choose their own treatment. You can purchase one online via our website, or you can call the centre and we can post or email it to you. Alternatively, pop in when we are open and do a bit of Christmas shopping whilst you are there.