Although it is the responsibility of the practitioners to generate their own clientele, MBTC offers all practitioners help with their marketing efforts. This consists of:
- The MindBody Therapy Centre website: Inclusion of the practitioner’s treatment and profile
- Brochures: Inclusion of the practitioner’s treatment in MBTC brochures, where possible and space for individual brochures
- Corporate Work/Booking: This is reactive to the corporate client’s needs, however we do sometimes have bookings for which we use our most appropriate therapist for which there is payment.
- Social media: Interaction and promotion
- Events & Festivals: Invites to events where possible
Practitioners work at MBTC under monthly agreement to a minimum of 3 hours weekly or more as required (though if you require ad hoc one hour usage please email in to see what is possible). You are entitled to terminate this at any time with a notice period of no less than 3 months (the first six months are fixed, to give you a chance to settle in).
Room rent time slots: Weekdays 10 – 1pm / 1.30 – 5pm / 5.30pm – 10pm; Half days 10-3.30 / 4-10; Saturdays 9-1 / 1.30-6 / all day; Sunday all day
Hourly room rates range from £7 – £22 per hour depending on time of day and how many hours per week you hire.
What We Expect From A Therapist Who Works With Us:
- To perform your therapies to the best of your ability
- Stay within the guidelines of your particular association
- Offer your services under the MBTG banner
- Adhere to the mission, values and vision of the company
- To perform only those therapies for which you are insured
- To ensure Head Office always has your latest insurance schedule
- To ensure Head Office has your membership of associations copies
- To raise any issues with management sooner rather than later
- To advertise your services using your own literature and MBT address/tel no as well as utilising the MBTG leaflets
- To put in energy, intent and be proactive in building your client base
- To work as a team recommending what’s best for the client
- To adhere to the dress code: (with badge if required)
- To be professional and maintain confidentiality at all times
- Customer service is expected as a prerequisite to this trade
Also to be able (when possible), to contribute to centre events and promotions (some paid, some not) to help us all for advertising and marketing purposes. You will have respect for yourself, your conduct and other team players; able to work on your own or within a team and able to take on further training to improve your services and to represent The MindBody Therapy Centre as best as possible in booked events.
Personality Traits: Dedicated, passionate, committed, quality work, trusting, offers solutions, challenging, but not conflicting, flexible and willing.
We expect someone who wants to do what they do best, to the best of their ability AND get paid for it!