How are you feeling?
- Successful but something missing
- Fed up of always feeling like you have to achieve
- Wondering who you are at the moment
- Just going through the daily motions
- Finger no longer on your pulse
- Too much to do…too little time
- Feeling uncomfortable where you are but don’t know why
- You have something more to offer but not sure how
- Reaching your goals but want to accelerate and find focus
- Want to go back to studying but where do you begin
- Already studying but it’s not working
- Trying to re-discover yourself
- Fed up of trying to fit into a square when you’re a diamond
I’m sure you may have moments when you feel like you just want to scream or run away or both! It’s natural for you to feel this way sometimes as life just seems to get busier and busier and your heads get crowded by the flood of information there is available to you. You just keep going and going and forget that sometimes all you need to do is pause…
Catch your breath…
And breathe deeply again, gathering your strength, energy and sanity (!) and sense of direction before you start moving again.
To help make your life easier I will help you to pause, put your finger back on YOUR pulse and help you not only to stay on your chosen path but to ENJOY it as well. Book a virtual session or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a session at the centre. Read more about the Power Up Coach.
◊ Common areas I help with:
- Career Change / Advancement / Navigating your corporate life
- Taking the Plunge from 9 – 5 to something else
- Procrastination; Setting Goals; Staying Focused
- Carving out time for you & your projects
- Stress Management
- Rediscovering who YOU are, your passions and your life
- Study coaching / mentoring
We can concentrate on one area of your life, such as career, finance or relationships or take an holistic approach and cover all the areas of your life such as health, family, friendships, spiritual, education and lifestyle.
◊ Where and how is it done?
Face to face at the MindBody Therapy Centre in Forest Hill, SE23 or virtually over the phone from the comfort of your own surroundings at a time to suit you. Each session usually lasts around one hour. Most clients benefit from at least four to six sessions but some have less or more. They can be once a week; every other week or once a month according to your needs. All sessions should be paid in advance of session each time.
Coaching Families / Mentoring Teens
Family coaching sessions are designed to keep disputes as rational as possible. When we let our emotions get the better of us, arguments can easily turn into shouting matches. A coach will ensure any arguments that arise between family members during a family coaching session are kept as structured, fair and valid as possible – so that everybody has a chance to have their say.
The truth is: living with other people is difficult, even if those people happen to be the ones we care most about in the world. Managing a good family dynamic takes time, patience and practice. Keeping all family members happy is no easy task – especially when you all have to live under the same roof.
Happy, peaceful family-life can only really be achieved with the perfect combination of compromise, order, mutual respect and understanding.
Family coaching sessions are designed to provide families with the tools and techniques to resolve conflicts, reach compromises and hopefully transform a difficult living situation into a comfortable one.
Tackling issues such as:
- Relationship problems – whether marital or inlaws or parent/child
- House rules issues
- Teenage angst
- Work/Play balance
- Communications between family members
- Forgiveness to Self and Each Other
- Turning ‘hurt’ into opportunities
- Exam Pressure Coaching
- Creating Family Mission Statement
- Setting boundaries