Nutrition – The Winter Wellness Talk on Sun 23 Feb
The Winter Wellness Talk on Sunday 23 February at 11.00am – 12.00pm
£25 – pre-booking required as seats are limited. Call the centre on 02034176108 to pay over the phone or pop into the centre to pay.
“In the midst of winter, I found there was, within me, an invincible summer”. Albert Camus
The dark and wet during the winter months can sometimes feel oppressive as we spend more time indoors. Our dwindling vitamin D levels after the long summer can contribute to a lowered immune system leaving us prone to colds and other seasonal nasties. Add to that a hectic lifestyle that shows little sign of slowing down; it is easy to see how we can start to feel rather depleted of energy and vitality.
Done wisely however, winter can be a time for nurturing ourselves, strengthening our immune system and celebrating the joy of a healthy life.
Nutritional therapists Veronica will be sharing her top tips for staying healthy this winter.
During the talk, you will learn about:
- Foods that nourish the body and enhance immunity
- Self-care habits to ensure you cope with your daily stresses
- A New Year healthier you toolkit and meal plan to
- Establish healthy habits
- Restore energy levels
- Reset your metabolism for fat burning
- Improve body composition
- Boost your immune system
- Everyday herbs and spices that support digestion
- Support your exercise goals and lifestyle tips
- Winter wellness Supplements and botanicals
Free goodies include:
- Elderberry syrup testing
- A bag with recipes and supplements to try
- You will also be offered a free 20 minutes health assessment on the phone with Veronica the nutritionist.
Veronica De Angelis is a Naturopathic Nutritional Therapist & Health Coach.
Working with women suffering from fatigue, stress-related
and autoimmune conditions, struggling with gut health and skin conditions or
want to improve their weight management.
She combines the science of what to eat for optimum health with motivational coaching so that you can achieve the best results for your individual wellness. Using a Functional Medicine approach, which means considering your health and the symptoms you are experiencing in the context of all of the body systems. This is a person-centred, evidence-based approach that recognises you are unique, not just in your chemical make-up but also in your individual likes, dislikes and personal circumstances.